Thursday, July 9, 2009

Closing Up

Not much is going on except that I am thinking a lot about moving and not doing the actual organizing involved to move. I'm also exercising everyday now that I have some time to.

I've been thinking about putting an end to this blog since I don't post so often anyway. It turns out I'm awful at keeping up. I wonder if this is because I'm a much more closed person than I actually believe myself to be. I do find myself more jaded than I used to be. Like I come upon moments of realization that I'm being really cynical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm the owner of webpage www.nowseoul.com I have something to tell you so please e-mail me to let me know your email address my mail address is [kwonsoonb@naver.com]

Unknown said...

Hey Juyon, why are you no longer writing here? Miss u