Thursday, February 5, 2009

They Finally Got Me

I am sick. It began when I thought I was having an allergic reaction to my dog Ocean's hair shedding. Schnauzers aren't supposed to shed hair, but my Ocean has been shedding his hair because he's been suffering from food allergy lately. Anyhow, what began as just annoying itchiness in the throat two days ago turned into a full blown viral case of violent coughs, sinus pain, runny AND stuffy nose- it's evil how this is possible- and tear-inducing back pain. Why I am sitting in front of the computer blogging is perplexing. I should really get back into bed and rest. Have a nice day.

5 comments:

Mama Nabi said...

Aw... hope you feel better soon! (OMG, look at those rosy cheeks!!! TOO CUTE! TOO CUTE!! Overdosing on cuteness!!!)

Wandering Ju said...

Isn't he? LOL. Thanks! :-) You owe us random 25s, by the way. Tell us all about you!

Wandering Ju said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

From Melissa in Korea:

I wonder: is that baby the best looking boy ever to be born? He might be!!

Get better soon!

Ps: the word verification for this comment is "consimpi". I don't know what it is but it sounds like it might be something you should take for a cold! have some warm consimpi and get better soon!

Shinyung said...

Feel better. Your baby is the cutest thing. yes, those cheeks -- really worth mentioning!