Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hi, I'm Back!

Commuting to work has been not as bad as I anticipated and the curtain closed for the first show I've done. During the lay period until the next show, I've been indulging myself to some Korean drama from mysoju.com. A Korean friend who lives in Jerusalem told me about this site. It lists all sorts of Korean (and other Asian) TV shows and movies. I got hooked on a now completed show called La Dolce Vita (a.k.a. 달콤한 인생). I finished watching the entire twenty four episodes in less than one week, thus the lack of posting. Husband was unhappy that I spent all of my free time in front of the computer. I mustn't watch the dramas too often. I'm a total basket case.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I think it's ok to escape into TV dramas (or trashy novels or whatever) sometimes. I have more Korean drama websites if you're interested - and if you are still into watching them.

Take care of yourself, k?

Peace ...

Anonymous said...

It's all about BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS...

Wandering Ju said...

MKM, yes, give me more websites! I was told to watch "Coffee Prince", but on my soju it's not been hosted.

Amanda, I know! I've been watching "Boys Before Flowers" too! They're so HOT! I can't believe they were, like, born after 1990. I'm a total ajuma.