Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tooth Agony

I had a tooth extracted today. Apparently, the tooth was "very ill" and there was "nothing to be done." I was horrified because I generally had excellent teeth all my life and never really had to get them treated except for getting them cleaned. True, I have been eating lots of sweets since I conceived Liam, a practice unusual to my pre-baby era. I'd always been a meal kind of person, you see. But who knew that a tooth can go so wrong in just a year? I'm very distraught.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've been told that pregnancy often does bad things to women's teeth - or perhaps some pregnancy (biochemical)changes accelerate tooth decay. Anyway, something like that - and it seems true in my case. I never had tooth problems until after I had Hayden!